Saracen offers its employee a great number of attractive benefits including the following:
- Competitive Salaries: We offer a competitive remuneration package in line with market rates that are reviewed regularly.
- Performance Based Incentive Schemes: We offer a number of different short and long term incentives to eligible employees to reward the achievements of performance targets and individual successes.
- Flexible Rosters: FIFO from Perth or DIDO from Kalgoorlie are available dependent upon position. Our site based employees work either of the following family friendly rosters: 8 shifts on/6 days off or 15 shifts on/13 days off.
- Professional Development: Study assistance, internal and external training programs, mentoring programs and secondment opportunities are provided at all levels of our business.
- Employee Service Recognition Program: We demonstrate our appreciation for the contribution our employees make by formally recognising their continuous service at various milestones in their career with Saracen.
- Novated Leasing: We utilise a Novated Leasing Provider for employees to facilitate motor vehicle leases in a tax effective manner.
- Salary Sacrificing Superannuation: Employees can elect to salary sacrifice additional superannuation contributions to complement their financial planning objectives.
- anz@work: Courtesy of the relationship with the ANZ Banks, Saracen employees can enjoy benefits on everyday banking as well as extra support and discounts for more complex solutions such as loans, insurance and wealth management.
- Professional Associations: We recognise the value of maintaining links through professional associations, memberships and subscriptions and will reimburse employees for such relevant associations.